For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
… The 2019 release of the CSD system software includes numerous improvements to the graphical user interface of programs such as Mercury, Mogul & Hermes …
… This problem is due to a default font that the graphical user interface uses not being installed on your system. The solution is to use a '-font' argument when …
… . In addition, Superstar has a dedicated SYBYL (http://www.tripos.com) graphical user interface that allows the user to calculate SuperStar fields and view them within …
… option, brings up an interface to the POV-Ray ray-tracing program. This allows users to directly access it's capabilities from within Mercury. Please see http …
… the standard graphical installation interface, you will have the option to install both data and software (the default), only the data, or only the software …
… To access the advanced WebCSD searching options, such as structure search and unit cell search, within the CSD web interface you will need to sign …
… this is successful, so that we may inform other users of valid hardware configurations. On machines without appropriate hardware, the Stereo check-box will be disabled. …
… GOLD provides users with the option of including their own scoring function, provided that it conforms to a prescribed C Application Programming Interface (API …
… that can be represented as a simple string of ASCII characters. Users do not need to understand SMARTS to use this search interface, but you can see what the SMARTS …
… Not at the moment. WebCSD forms only one interface to the Cambridge Structural Database software suites, which currently comprise several locally installed …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?