For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… This problem is due to a default font that the graphical user interface uses not being installed on your system. The solution is to use a '-font' argument when …
… . In addition, Superstar has a dedicated SYBYL (http://www.tripos.com) graphical user interface that allows the user to calculate SuperStar fields and view them within …
… option, brings up an interface to the POV-Ray ray-tracing program. This allows users to directly access it's capabilities from within Mercury. Please see http …
… the standard graphical installation interface, you will have the option to install both data and software (the default), only the data, or only the software …
… Quadro graphics card A 120Hz 3D-ready display There is also a "pro" solution offered by NVidia - that will cost in the order of thousands of pounds, but may …
… To access the advanced WebCSD searching options, such as structure search and unit cell search, within the CSD web interface you will need to sign …
… GOLD provides users with the option of including their own scoring function, provided that it conforms to a prescribed C Application Programming Interface (API …
… that can be represented as a simple string of ASCII characters. Users do not need to understand SMARTS to use this search interface, but you can see what the SMARTS …
… Not at the moment. WebCSD forms only one interface to the Cambridge Structural Database software suites, which currently comprise several locally installed …
… or no sequence homology. RelibaseRelibase is freely available online for academic users and features: An intuitive web-based user interface A fast database search …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted