For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… '. To allow other users to access your data, change the access type to 'Public'. …
… Mercury Scripts menu is a link to the CSD Python API. Therefore this interface is only supported on the platforms for which the CSD Python API is supported …
… is freely available for academic users and is accessible online at:http://relibase.ccdc.cam.ac.uk …
… Yes. IsoGen is the program that was used to calculate the scatterplots in the IsoStar database and it is available to users so that they can calculate …
… GOLDMINE is bein superseded by the ongoing development of GOLD in the CSD Python API and is no longer supported. Users with established protocols for using …
I do not understand what is meant by a particular error message in enCIFer, so how do I resolve the problem?
… A more detailed explanation of the error messages reported by enCIFer with typical causes is provided in section 6.9, 6.10 and 6.11 of the enCIFer user guide …
… to reward poses that satisfy the constraint. The spring constant is set by the user when the constraint is set up. If a low spring constant is used …
… Mercury uses an internal set of atomic radii. A list of these radii can be found in the Mercury User Guide under the Van der Waals link (section 14 …
… In some circumstances, users may prefer to run parallel GOLD using a pre-existing installation of PVM rather than the version packaged within the Linux GOLD …
… . Mercury will also check for available CSD Data Updates. The auto-update system is available via the Mercury and Hermes interfaces. Each will check for an update …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted