For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… The default set up in the GOLD interface in CCG's MOE is designed to generate a variety of plausible and different binding poses. There are some differences …
I am unable to view stored results in the Relibase+ interface, I just get a blank Relibase+ web page
… Very large sets of search results can cause Relibase+ to run out of the allocation of memory it is allowed to run with. In this case the PHP interface …
It looks like I’m using a new version of the CSD web interface – why are some features behaving strangely?
… It is possible that you have identified a genuine issue our CSD web interface, but it is quite common for this to be caused by a web browser failing to notice …
… on Linux on a single designated computer. This server can then be accessed via the client package, which should ideally be installed on each user's workstation. Access …
… maps CSD Python API (Applications Programming Interface) …
… Note: The following information applies only to WebCSD version 1 (legacy WebCSD). The top level Help menu in the WebCSD interface includes a number of links …
… with other users and which is currently marked as "Private". Clicking on the Change link next to "Private" will change the hitlist to "Public" and make it available …
… many protein binding interfaces do not have strong concavity. There are many docking programs available which have been designed specifically for protein-protein …
… Yes. Select Output Options under Global Options in the GOLD Setup interface. From here it is possible to specify whether you want to keep the files listing …
… ) and where the strongest interactions are found (through the display of propensity contours). IsoStar can be invoked through the Mercury interface: right …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted