For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… to the Ligand Flexibility option under Global Options in the GOLD Setup interface. Upon activating the "Fix Ligand Rotatable Bonds" tickbox, you are presented …
… . These checks are based on the program enCIFer which is freely available from the CCDC and provides an intuitive, user-friendly interface to facilitate the editing …
… user-defined boundaries) to optimise the H-bonding interactions of the residue with the ligand. The side chains that are required to rotate are easily defined via …
… If you have up-to-date graphics card drivers and opengl drivers installed on your system, our software that takes advantage of these (e.g. Mercury and Hermes …
… CellCheckCSD is best used via third-party XRD data collection programs that act as an interface to it, such as Rigaku's CrysAlisPro, or Bruker's APEX2 …
… How do I use PVM via the GOLD graphical interface? …
… programs are generally identical. There are slightly fewer options for defining queries in the CSD web interface compared to ConQuest, but where queries can …
… Mercury provides an intuitive option for ray-traced image rendering, which results in high quality graphics that are ideal for presentations, publications …
… There is currently no specific technical publication to reference regarding the new generation of the CSD web interface, including either simple searching …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?