For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… starting your Web browser. For example: setenv CSDNAME /usr/local/cambridge/csd/as513be Contact User Support with details of your problem. …
… picked up by all users. You will require write permission to the current working directory and csd_licence.dat file if one already exists. The instructions below …
… is that the early access to these structures will be beneficial to users in spite of the possible errors in the "Structures Pending", especially in the handling …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?