The executables supplied with the 2018 release, are supported on the following platforms and operating systems:
- Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Linux - Intel compatible, 32 & 64 bit:
- RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7
- CentOS 6 and 7
- Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13
If you choose to use a version other than those listed above we cannot guarantee that components of the CSD-System will work correctly, although we will attempt to assist you with any problems you may encounter.
It is anticipated that this release will be the last to support Ubuntu 12. In order to align our
supported versions of Mac OS X with those that Apple supports, we also anticipate that this
will be the last release to support 10.10 and 10.11, but the next release is expected to add
support for 10.14.
Note that some programs that comprise the CSD software may not be available on all of the operating systems listed above. This includes:
- IsoStar 2.2.5 (Server is Linux 32-bit only)
- SuperStar 2.1.5 (Windows and Linux only)
- DASH 3.3.7 (Windows only)