For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… of files. N.B. The interfaces to third-party refinement packages in DASH are kept as up-to-date as possible, but no support is provided by the CCDC …
… access. If you disable cookies, your preferences and interface settings will not be retained and you may not be able to access WebCSD. You must accept the CCDC …
… ) 2. Delete the files .csds_defaults and .csds_defaults2 if they exist in your user home area (i.e. C:\Users\username). Also remove the csds_data folder …
… you must first activate it using the procedure described in the Conquest User guide. …
… CSD-Enterprise is available to academic users at three levels of access: Researcher (allows the installation of CSD-Enterprise on up to two machines) Group …
… and GoldMine user manuals for more details. …
… In the My Structures service user details can be updated from the ‘Profile’ section of your account at any time. If you would like to revise any of your data …
… errors encountered with this type of licence file will be reported through the FlexNet licence manager interface. Therefore, there are two key ways to diagnose …
… user on that computer.In some cases the CSD System software can be fooled into thinking the computer is different when it is not... this can occasionally happen …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted