For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… CSD-Enterprise is available to academic users at three levels of access: Researcher (allows the installation of CSD-Enterprise on up to two machines) Group …
… and GoldMine user manuals for more details. …
… In the My Structures service user details can be updated from the ‘Profile’ section of your account at any time. If you would like to revise any of your data …
… access. If you disable cookies, your preferences and interface settings will not be retained and you may not be able to access WebCSD. You must accept the CCDC …
… user on that computer.In some cases the CSD System software can be fooled into thinking the computer is different when it is not... this can occasionally happen …
… errors encountered with this type of licence file will be reported through the FlexNet licence manager interface. Therefore, there are two key ways to diagnose …
Can I customise enCIFer to check for the presence of specific data items, required by a particular journal publisher or crystallographic database?
… 6.7 of the enCIFer user guide. …
… the GOLD and GoldMine user manuals for more details. …
… on one machine. However, there is no limit to the number of users that may access the installation.All components of the CSDS are set to expire a short time …
… ) file(s), scoring function and output preferences must also all be specified. Please refer to the GOLD user manual for further information. …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?