For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… as the existing structure. This allows the structures to be linked, which enables users to easily find the different determinations. Additional datasets …
… on journal websites being available much more rapidly. CSD-Xpedite is an extremely flexible system, on which we can build into the future. Users will see …
… that a variety of plausible binding modes of similar score can be retrieved easily. For further information please refer to the GOLD user manual. …
… on the user's machine was full. Once you have performed these checks, you can begin diagnosing the root cause of the problem. The UNIX GOLD distribution includes a PVM …
… Polymers’. We are currently looking at ways of optimising the journal search to provide users with the best results possible. If you have any suggestions of how …
I know that a particular crystal structure has been published, why is it not included in the latest release of the database?
… to find published structures that we have not been alerted to helps to ensure that the CSD is as up to date as possible for our users. However we always welcome …
… references and the DOI's of each retraction. CSD users will be contacted with procedures to update their installations accordingly.Such instances of fraud …
Why do I get a pop up window when starting ConQuest that says "Some Anti-Virus Software stop ConQuest from starting its search engine..."?
… of your ConQuest preferences. Now when you start up ConQuest it should enter "New User Setup" and ask you to choose a data directory, which normally defaults …
… . Providing an IP range for a large number of devicesProviding a range of external or local IP addresses can allow access for a large number of users to CCDC …
… the user require more data, such as the full structure, the subsets can be viewed in ConQuest by clicking on View Databases > Lists in CSD version 5.38 > Non …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?