For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… variables automatically set when a user logs in via rsh/ssh. PVM_ROOT should be set to $GOLD_DIR/pvm3 To maximise I/O performance when running in parallel over …
… your browser to open pop-ups in a new tab as this offers the best user experience in web applications such as WebCSD. …
… For further information about setting up your protein and/or ligand please refer to the GOLD user manual. …
… users have difficulty configuring RSH access on their systems. RSH access usually fails because the RSH option has been disabled on your system. This is usually …
… CH Carbon: to detect hydrophobic regions in the cavity. It is possible for a user to include additional probe groups, by editing the file called probes.spst …
… to be linked, which enables users to easily find the different determinations. Additional datasets of previously published structures can provide valuable …
… on journal websites being available much more rapidly. CSD-Xpedite is an extremely flexible system, on which we can build into the future. Users will see …
… that a variety of plausible binding modes of similar score can be retrieved easily. For further information please refer to the GOLD user manual. …
… on the user's machine was full. Once you have performed these checks, you can begin diagnosing the root cause of the problem. The UNIX GOLD distribution includes a PVM …
… search to provide users with the best results possible. If you have any suggestions of how you would like the search to evolve then please contact us …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted