For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… errors encountered with this type of licence file will be reported through the FlexNet licence manager interface. Therefore, there are two key ways to diagnose …
Can I customise enCIFer to check for the presence of specific data items, required by a particular journal publisher or crystallographic database?
… 6.7 of the enCIFer user guide. …
… the GOLD and GoldMine user manuals for more details. …
… on one machine. However, there is no limit to the number of users that may access the installation.All components of the CSDS are set to expire a short time …
… ) file(s), scoring function and output preferences must also all be specified. Please refer to the GOLD user manual for further information. …
… to the query (if these exist). For further information on performing generalised searches, please refer to the Mogul User Guide. …
… on configuring searches, please refer to the Mogul User Guide. …
… of "hostid" (for Linux users) to email@example.com who should be able to help further with your query. …
… Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions …
… built on the following platforms and operating systems: Linux - Intel compatible, kernel version 2.4.19 with GNU glibc version 3.2.3 (SuSE 8.1 Silicon Graphics …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- With MacOS 10.14 (Mojave), Mercury & Hermes crash when checking for an update, or after 5 minutes of use
- What is ConQuest and CQBatch's "Use Legacy Search Engine"?
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?
- Why have the CCDC and FIZ Karlsruhe collaborated?
- Can I access Inorganic/ICSD data through the CSD-System?