For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… to the query (if these exist). For further information on performing generalised searches, please refer to the Mogul User Guide. …
… on configuring searches, please refer to the Mogul User Guide. …
… Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions …
… built on the following platforms and operating systems: Linux - Intel compatible, kernel version 2.4.19 with GNU glibc version 3.2.3 (SuSE 8.1 Silicon Graphics …
… . Industrial Users - Additional charges are made for extra servers or platforms. Academic Users - Additional charges are made for extra servers. Legacy customers …
… information please refer to the IsoStar user guide. …
… connectivity. ConQuest on the other hand by default will allow a user to define fragments in unconnected moieties (e.g. co-crystals, solvates or salts …
… ' rights. You are also given the option to either allow or prevent the recipient from further sharing the dataset with other users. These options can be applied …
… information please refer to the GOLD and GoldMine user manuals. …
… . If you continue to experience problems please refer to the MOPAC user manual at the URL above. …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?