For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… built on the following platforms and operating systems: Linux - Intel compatible, kernel version 2.4.19 with GNU glibc version 3.2.3 (SuSE 8.1 Silicon Graphics …
Can I customise enCIFer to check for the presence of specific data items, required by a particular journal publisher or crystallographic database?
… 6.7 of the enCIFer user guide. …
… the GOLD and GoldMine user manuals for more details. …
… on one machine. However, there is no limit to the number of users that may access the installation.All components of the CSDS are set to expire a short time …
… ) file(s), scoring function and output preferences must also all be specified. Please refer to the GOLD user manual for further information. …
… to the query (if these exist). For further information on performing generalised searches, please refer to the Mogul User Guide. …
Why do some of the structures that I have previously deposited not appear in the ‘My Structures’ view?
… the display of structures deposited from multiple email addresses and for users to share their structures with other accounts. If you would like the structures …
… on configuring searches, please refer to the Mogul User Guide. …
… Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions …
… of "hostid" (for Linux users) to firstname.lastname@example.org who should be able to help further with your query. …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted