For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… . Industrial Users - Additional charges are made for extra servers or platforms. Academic Users - Additional charges are made for extra servers. Legacy customers …
… information please refer to the IsoStar user guide. …
… connectivity. ConQuest on the other hand by default will allow a user to define fragments in unconnected moieties (e.g. co-crystals, solvates or salts …
… ' rights. You are also given the option to either allow or prevent the recipient from further sharing the dataset with other users. These options can be applied …
… information please refer to the GOLD and GoldMine user manuals. …
… . If you continue to experience problems please refer to the MOPAC user manual at the URL above. …
Loading search results gives a "Could not load the requested entry in the alloted time of 60 seconds" error.
… for individual users is to go to the Advanced tab of the Java Control Panel app and in the "Mixed Code (sandboxed vs trusted) security verification" option …
… You can now add an ORCID iD during deposition to the CCDC and this is stored on your record and associated with your deposits. In time you and users of the CSD …
… PVM ("Parallel Virtual Machine") is a third-party software package that is supplied with GOLD for linux-based platforms. It allows GOLD users to distribute …
… a user to remove structures containing crystallographic disorder from their results if they are concerned about this affecting trends in statistical analyses …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- With MacOS 10.14 (Mojave), Mercury & Hermes crash when checking for an update, or after 5 minutes of use
- What is ConQuest and CQBatch's "Use Legacy Search Engine"?
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?
- Why have the CCDC and FIZ Karlsruhe collaborated?
- Can I access Inorganic/ICSD data through the CSD-System?