For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
Loading search results gives a "Could not load the requested entry in the alloted time of 60 seconds" error.
… for individual users is to go to the Advanced tab of the Java Control Panel app and in the "Mixed Code (sandboxed vs trusted) security verification" option …
… You can now add an ORCID iD during deposition to the CCDC and this is stored on your record and associated with your deposits. In time you and users of the CSD …
… PVM ("Parallel Virtual Machine") is a third-party software package that is supplied with GOLD for linux-based platforms. It allows GOLD users to distribute …
… a user to remove structures containing crystallographic disorder from their results if they are concerned about this affecting trends in statistical analyses …
… variables automatically set when a user logs in via rsh/ssh. PVM_ROOT should be set to $GOLD_DIR/pvm3 To maximise I/O performance when running in parallel over …
… your browser to open pop-ups in a new tab as this offers the best user experience in web applications such as WebCSD. …
… For further information about setting up your protein and/or ligand please refer to the GOLD user manual. …
… users have difficulty configuring RSH access on their systems. RSH access usually fails because the RSH option has been disabled on your system. This is usually …
… submissions to journals to allow users to access the deposited data set associated with a publication. At the point of publication your deposited data will be made …
… CH Carbon: to detect hydrophobic regions in the cavity. It is possible for a user to include additional probe groups, by editing the file called probes.spst …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?