​​The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC).
The CCDC websites use cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details about cookies and how to manage them, see our  cookie policy.

What should I do if My User Details in My Structures are wrong


In the My Structures service user details can be updated from the ‘Profile’ section of your account at any time.

If you would like to revise any of your data then please redeposit the data through the deposition service.

For more information see the FAQ "Can I revise my data once they have been submitted and, if applicable, keep the same deposition number?"