For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… Mercury Scripts menu is a link to the CSD Python API. Therefore this interface is only supported on the platforms for which the CSD Python API is supported …
… The executables supplied with the 2019 release, are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables …
… supported platforms. …
… are platform-specific such that there must be a GOLD licence available for the specific platform which is being used to run GOLD. The machine that will be used …
… -commercial use as described in the Conditions of Use. As a free service, CCDC may be unable to provide support for RPluto. RPluto v5.26 executables have been …
… system. LSB 3 support is usually present by default on supported RedHat distributions, but may need to be installed manually on other supported Linux …
… DASH supports the following Powder Diffraction File formats: .raw - Bruker .raw - STOE .rd and .sd - Philips .udf, .uxd and .xye .cpi - Sietronics .mdi …
… Unfortunately, while use of PostgreSQL databases in GoldMine is possible, we do not fully support this feature. If a problem with PostgreSQL occurs we would …
… reports itself as version 1.18 RC2.Linux and Mac OS X platforms should remain unaffected. …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?