For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… of processes and platforms that were purchased. GOLD is no longer available under this licensing model, and legacy customers with perpetual licenses are encouraged …
… Mercury Scripts menu is a link to the CSD Python API. Therefore this interface is only supported on the platforms for which the CSD Python API is supported …
… The executables supplied with the 2018 release, are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit executables …
… supported platforms. …
… are platform-specific such that there must be a GOLD licence available for the specific platform which is being used to run GOLD. The machine that will be used …
… -commercial use as described in the Conditions of Use. As a free service, CCDC may be unable to provide support for RPluto. RPluto v5.26 executables have been …
… system. LSB 3 support is usually present by default on supported RedHat distributions, but may need to be installed manually on other supported Linux …
… DASH supports the following Powder Diffraction File formats: .raw - Bruker .raw - STOE .rd and .sd - Philips .udf, .uxd and .xye .cpi - Sietronics .mdi …
… Unfortunately, while use of PostgreSQL databases in GoldMine is possible, we do not fully support this feature. If a problem with PostgreSQL occurs we would …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted