For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… of journals that match the text you have typed. Searches for partial journal name or wild cards are not currently supported. Occasionally journals change their name …
… ++ Redistributable (x64 version) from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0 …
… Which file formats does Mercury support? …
… : In the Registry in HKCU\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\csetz Linux: ~/.local/share/data/bconf/data.conf MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/iConf/data.conf If you have renewed your …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio