For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… of Hamburg is an excellent reference. If you have any questions or concerns about your search results, please do contact us through CCDC support. We are very happy …
… ).It should also be noted that the Windows and Mac versions of GOLD do not support PVM, but can be run in parallel via GRID-based parallel processing. For GOLD 5.4 …
… in the dialog that appears and then click 'Send Report'. The information will then be automatically sent to the CCDC support team for their prompt attention …
… are not supported). Once you have submitted your request it will be checked at CCDC to determine if it is appropriate to share the data with you. If the checks pass …
… (CIFs), structure factors, supporting documentation) and correspondence to be stored in one system. On top of this CSD-Xpedite provides the CCDC’s expert …
… How can I diagnose problems with PVM when running parallel GOLD on a UNIX platform? …
… cards are not currently supported. Occasionally journals change their name (e.g. in 2003 ‘Journal of the Chemical Society, Dalton Transactions’ changed …
How do I set up a local installation of GOLD Suite to communicate with a licence server running on another computer?
… to specify specific ports to be used - see this support database entry for more details. Otherwise the ports used will be detailed in the server log file (the DOS …
… Which file formats does Mercury support? …
… in registering on a system where the above scenarios will not work for you, please contact CCDC support for further assistance. …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted