For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… ).It should also be noted that the Windows and Mac versions of GOLD do not support PVM, but can be run in parallel via GRID-based parallel processing. For GOLD 5.4 …
… in the dialog that appears and then click 'Send Report'. The information will then be automatically sent to the CCDC support team for their prompt attention …
… of numbers are not supported). Once you have submitted your request it will be checked at CCDC to determine if it is appropriate to share the data with you …
… (CIFs), structure factors, supporting documentation) and correspondence to be stored in one system. On top of this CSD-Xpedite provides the CCDC’s expert …
Why do some of the structures that I have previously deposited not appear in the ‘My Structures’ view?
… . This will open a pop-up where you can add each individual deposition number you would like to associate (currently ranges of numbers are not supported). Once you …
… How can I diagnose problems with PVM when running parallel GOLD on a UNIX platform? …
… of journals that match the text you have typed. Searches for partial journal name or wild cards are not currently supported. Occasionally journals change their name …
How do I set up a local installation of GOLD Suite to communicate with a licence server running on another computer?
… to specify specific ports to be used - see this support database entry for more details. Otherwise the ports used will be detailed in the server log file (the DOS …
… Which file formats does Mercury support? …
… starting your Web browser. For example: setenv CSDNAME /usr/local/cambridge/csd/as513be Contact User Support with details of your problem. …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?