For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… is similar for both platforms: MacOSX Open a Terminal cd to the top of the CSD_System_20XX tree cd to conquest.app/Contents/Resources/lib/hitbrowser/Browser copy …
… to this new system which uses technologies that allow more effective cross-platform usage. WebCSD v1 heavily relied on the use of Java applets for visualising …
… Please contact view this support solution which details how to use the batch_register utility to register the nodes of a cluster for use with GOLD. …
… likely because the OpenGL libraries on your system cannot support all the functions that Mercury uses. In this case we would recommend that you download …
… GOLDMINE is bein superseded by the ongoing development of GOLD in the CSD Python API and is no longer supported. Users with established protocols for using …
… Hamiltonian supports the elements in this structure. Please ensure the following: That MOPAC is installed in the default directory: C:\Program Files\MOPAC\ You …
… Unfortunately our online deposition service is no longer available through IE9. We have actively decided not to support older browsers (IE9 and below …
… licences can be used at once, only which platforms the licences can be used on, and how long for (i.e. the expiry date). Standard GOLD evaluation licences …
… the CSD web interface itself: CCDC (2017). CSD web interface – intuitive, cross-platform, web-based access to CSD data. Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre, 12 …
… PVM ("Parallel Virtual Machine") is a third-party software package that is supplied with GOLD for linux-based platforms. It allows GOLD users to distribute …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?