For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
I need to use a proxy server that supports basic authentication so that I can install data updates, do you have any suggestions?
… authentication then WebCSD will be unable to obtain data updates through it as it only supports basic authentication. If you are unable to allow direct access …
… was implemented in 2013 (https://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/support-and-resources/support/case/?caseid=702b1370-0302-4503-8daf-a94337e07978) - this covers around 220,000 CSD entries …
How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
… . In order for the software to take advantage of these improvements, you will need graphics drivers installed on your system that support at least OpenGL version 2 …
… Which file formats are supported? …
Why do I get a pop up window when starting ConQuest that says "Some Anti-Virus Software stop ConQuest from starting its search engine..."?
… running ConQuest. The following link will take you to information on the Symantec technical support page regarding Norton AntiVirus, which explains how to keep …
… distribution with the permission of the IUCr, who hold the copyright. EnCIFer supports neither DDL2 nor the proposed DDLm, CIF files or dictionaries, e.g. …
… (the release of Firefox version 52) Firefox intends to remove support for Java (via NPAPI plugins).We are currently working to replace the use of Java through …
… of files. N.B. The interfaces to third-party refinement packages in DASH are kept as up-to-date as possible, but no support is provided by the CCDC …
… of Hamburg is an excellent reference. If you have any questions or concerns about your search results, please do contact us through CCDC support. We are very happy …
… hardware must support Quad Buffered OpenGL Stereo.The development and testing of stereo viewing in Mercury was originally done on the following hardware …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?