For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
I need to use a proxy server that supports basic authentication so that I can install data updates, do you have any suggestions?
… authentication then WebCSD will be unable to obtain data updates through it as it only supports basic authentication. If you are unable to allow direct access …
… was implemented in 2013 (https://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/support-and-resources/support/case/?caseid=702b1370-0302-4503-8daf-a94337e07978) - this covers around 220,000 CSD entries …
… hardware must support Quad Buffered OpenGL Stereo.The development and testing of stereo viewing in Mercury was originally done on the following hardware …
… Customer Support …
… Which file formats are supported? …
Why do I get a pop up window when starting ConQuest that says "Some Anti-Virus Software stop ConQuest from starting its search engine..."?
… running ConQuest. The following link will take you to information on the Symantec technical support page regarding Norton AntiVirus, which explains how to keep …
… IP address to first be logged with us. 2. Manually via download from our website - Download the data updates from the Downloads option in the Support & Resources …
… distribution with the permission of the IUCr, who hold the copyright. EnCIFer supports neither DDL2 nor the proposed DDLm, CIF files or dictionaries, e.g. …
… (the release of Firefox version 52) Firefox intends to remove support for Java (via NPAPI plugins).We are currently working to replace the use of Java through …
… of files. N.B. The interfaces to third-party refinement packages in DASH are kept as up-to-date as possible, but no support is provided by the CCDC …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted