For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… DASH 3.3.6 is part of CSD-Materials, and is supported on the same Windows platforms as the current release. Please see this entry for more information.DASH 3.2 …
… of the UNIX platforms that IsoStar supports (see: which platforms are supported?).Note: it is not currently possible to run the server on a PC. For further …
… CSD-Crossminer is only available as a 64-bit application and is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 64 bit …
… Hermes 1.8 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel …
… GOLD 5.5 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit …
… CellCheckCSD is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible: 32-bit: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Linux - Intel compatible …
… 260 GB (1 GB software). At least 2 GB physical RAM and 2 GB swap space are also highly recommended.For details on the supported platforms for the Relibase+ client …
… Client:The IsoStar 2.2.4 client executables, supplied with the 2017 release of the CSD-System, are supported on the following platforms and operating systems …
… The SuperStar 2.1.4 executables are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible …
… Mercury Scripts menu is a link to the CSD Python API. Therefore this interface is only supported on the platforms for which the CSD Python API is supported …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted
- When running a structure search, I get an error that the search appears to have been interrupted by a dropped internet connection
- How do I add details of the main crystallographer associated with the data to my deposition?
- How can I associate raw data stored with another repository to my deposited structures?
- Why is my structure search query not highlighted in the 2D diagram sometimes?