The executables supplied with the 2017 release, are supported on the following platforms and operating systems:
- Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit
versions of Windows) for:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Linux - Intel compatible. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available for:
- RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7
- CentOS 6 and 7
- Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16
Note: As we add support for newer versions of Linux, support for older
versions may have to be withdrawn.
- Mac Intel compatible 64-bit executables for:
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
If you choose to use a version other than those listed above we cannot guarantee that components of the CSD-System will work correctly, although we will attempt to assist you with any problems you may encounter.
It is anticipated that this release will be the last to support Windows XP and Vista, as well as Mac OS X 10.9.
Note that some programs that comprise the CSD software may not be available on all of the operating systems listed above. This includes:
- IsoStar 2.2.4 (Server is Linux 32-bit only)
- PreQuest (Windows and Linux 32-bit only)
- SuperStar 2.1.4 (Windows and Linux only)
- DASH 3.3.6 (Windows only)
- CSD Python API 1.3 (not supported on Windows XP)