For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… ) for the reasons listed below. Please either update your browser or use a different browser to use the deposition service. If you are still unable to use our web …
… to publish and update structures, please see this link. …
… a Linux version near the minimum that we support, we would recommend updating in the near future to ensure you are able to use future CSD software updates …ConQuest CSD CSD Python API CSD-Core CSD-CrossMiner CSD-Discovery CSD-Enterprise CSD-Materials enCIFer GOLD Goldmine Hermes IsoStar Mercury Mogul SuperStar
… ConQuest stopped working on Windows after I updated from 2023.1 to 2023.2 …
… computer, creating a new local repository. The other computers can then be updated with the CCDC Maintenance Tool. Pros: Minimises use of external network …
… that the expiration date should have been extended, close and restart Mercury. Your machine will sync with our license server and update your licence details if you …
… for ‘electron diffraction’ but remain findable. We are in the process of updating our labelling procedures. How to deposit: To ensure your structure is correctly …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio