For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… CellCheckCSD 1.2 contains several changes and improvements over the previous version 1.1.2, some of which may require diffractometer providers to update …
How long does it take for CSD Communications and structures published in associated scientific articles to be curated?
… will then update our records accordingly. We try to manually curate structures as soon as the corresponding publication is in our system, but in busy periods …
… If you have an existing local licence server then when you renew your access to the CSD Portfolio software you will need to update the licence your local …
I know that a particular crystal structure has been published, why is it not included in the latest release of the database?
… recommend using our public WebCSD server as WebCSD is updated at frequent intervals. WebCSD also allows access to structures in ASAP or early view articles …
… at the CCDC can be updated at any time after deposition and depositors are encouraged to share each structure directly through the Cambridge Structural Database …
… data using our Deposition portal or updating the journal information of previously deposited data via MyStructures, please add all the author’s names …
I've found an entry in the CSD which either contains an error or does not correctly reflect the original publication. Who should I notify?
… to check the data against the published material and supplementary data, errors do occur. The information stored in the CSD is continually being updated and we …
… change. We have workflows in place with all the major publishers to allow us to update the publication details automatically. In this case, it is not necessary …
… and we have updated our records with the publication information. Upon publication, your structure will receive a data DOI which when opened will direct users …
… you to create an in-house database from all, or a selection of, the datasets in your ‘My Structures’ view. Datasets can be reviewed and updated using our ‘CSD …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio