For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… As of the 2023.1 release, software and data components and updates are downloaded via repositories. By default the CCDC online repositories are used, however …
Exporting or saving entries in ConQuest on MacOS 12.0 results in a "The save file operation failed to connect to the open and save panel service" error
… panel service." This issue is resolved in later releases of MacOS so we would recommend updating to version 12.3 or later. …
… 2023 Update: 1st November In our last data release of 2023, scheduled for later this year, a further 152 entries implicated by the pre-print will be retracted …
… In the My Structures service user details can be updated from the ‘Profile’ section of your account at any time. If you would like to revise any of your data …
… the joint Access Structures Service and will also be copied to FIZ Karlsruhe. Since FIZ Karlsruhe perform a data update for the ICSD twice yearly, the data …
… Any additional structures or updates of existing database entries are only added to your existing file once the CSD Editor session has been saved, when …
… as of the end of 2018. This includes both the production of new data updates and the auto-update server. Following consultation with our user community, some …
… from our website and can be used, like PreQuest, to update information in the datasets from your ‘My Structures’ view. For any queries regarding PreQuest …
… update your email preferences via your profile on our website in order to receive an email whenever a new version is released. If the message is that your licence …
… The locally installed program Mercury will access the latest version of the CSD available on your computer. The CellCheckCSD database may be updated more …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio