For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… _register tool. Windows From the CSD_2019\CSD_540 directory run: ..\Mercury\batch_register.exe –current_machine –site_id XXXX –conf_code YYYYY -email …
Can I revise my data once they have been submitted and, if applicable, keep the same deposition number?
… mode of deposition’ section, select the ‘Click for Revision’ button Click the ‘Add Deposition Number to Revise’ button, which will open a pop-up window which …
… of either "http" or "https".The first two URLs should display OK in your browser window; the other two should display MOL2 files. 5. In the IsoStar client …
… R5000, IRIX 6.5.18 Sun SPARC, Solaris 2.6 Sun Intel, Solaris 8 Windows, XP and 2000 RPluto Installation Instructions (UNIX) Move the compressed rpluto_.tar.gz …
… ConQuest searches on Windows fail to get past 0% …
… their installation in a location like this (example given for default Windows installation): C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\CSD_2017\CSD V5.38\subsets\MOF_subset.gcd Should …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?