For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
Can I revise my data once they have been submitted and, if applicable, keep the same CCDC deposition number?
… mode of deposition’ section, select the ‘Click for Revision’ button Click the ‘Add CCDC Number to Revise’ button, which will open a pop-up window which will give …
… of either "http" or "https".The first two URLs should display OK in your browser window; the other two should display MOL2 files. 5. In the IsoStar client …
… ConQuest searches on Windows fail to get past 0% …
… R5000, IRIX 6.5.18 Sun SPARC, Solaris 2.6 Sun Intel, Solaris 8 Windows, XP and 2000 RPluto Installation Instructions (UNIX) Move the compressed rpluto_.tar.gz …
… their installation in a location like this (example given for default Windows installation): C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\CSD_2017\CSD V5.38\subsets\MOF_subset.gcd Should …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted