For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
Bruker APEX software is failing to run after installation of the 2016 CSD software, how can I resolve this?
… The 2016 CSDS installer adds one directory to the system path on windows: /Conformer Generator 1.0/bin It does this so that the conformer generator can be run …
… is distributed as part of the 32-bit Windows and Linux versions of the CSD System Software. If you have created an inhouse database that you wish to search using ConQuest …
… Any geometric parameters you want tabulated must be specified in the Draw window before the search is run (via the Add 3D option). Defined parameters can …
The ‘IUCr’ button in enCIFer no longer allows me to paste the location of a CIF into a file name box on the checkCIF web page
… , or using CTRL-V (windows) or Command-V (mac) This is necessary as most web browsers no longer allow the direct pasting of file names, as a security precaution …
… that still require access to PreQuest, it is no longer included in the main CSD System installer but can be requested for Windows and Linux (32-bit) by sending …
… : Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows) for: Windows 7 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 64-bit …
… would resemble one of the following for linux, Windows or Mac OS X: csds-linux.run --mode unattended --unattendedmodeui none --Licensing RegisterAfterInstall …
… CSD-Crossminer is only available as a 64-bit application and is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 64 bit …
… The SuperStar 2.1.5 executables are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux …
… Hermes 1.9 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?