For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
Bruker APEX software is failing to run after installation of the 2016 CSD software, how can I resolve this?
… The 2016 CSDS installer adds one directory to the system path on windows: /Conformer Generator 1.0/bin It does this so that the conformer generator can be run …
… : Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 & 64 bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16 Mac …
… is distributed as part of the 32-bit Windows and Linux versions of the CSD System Software. If you have created an inhouse database that you wish to search using ConQuest …
… Any geometric parameters you want tabulated must be specified in the Draw window before the search is run (via the Add 3D option). Defined parameters can …
… that still require access to PreQuest, it is no longer included in the main CSD System installer but can be requested for Windows and Linux (32-bit) by sending …
The ‘IUCr’ button in enCIFer no longer allows me to paste the location of a CIF into a file name box on the checkCIF web page
… , or using CTRL-V (windows) or Command-V (mac) This is necessary as most web browsers no longer allow the direct pasting of file names, as a security precaution …
… would resemble one of the following for linux, Windows or Mac OS X: csds-linux.run --mode unattended --unattendedmodeui none --Licensing RegisterAfterInstall …
… attempt to re-download the installer package. See the following support database entry for help with downloading. On Windows systems we have had reports …
… CSD-Crossminer is only available as a 64-bit application and is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 64 bit …
… The SuperStar 2.1.5 executables are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted