For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… ConQuest searches on Windows fail to get past 0% …
Why do I get a pop up window when starting ConQuest that says "Some Anti-Virus Software stop ConQuest from starting its search engine..."?
… Why do I get a pop up window when starting ConQuest that says "Some Anti-Virus Software stop ConQuest from starting its search engine..."? …
… file within their installation in a location like this (example given for default Windows installation): C:\Program Files\CCDC\CSD_2021\CSD_542\subsets\MOF …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Freezing of CSD Python API Forums from 30th June 2021
- How do I configure onsite WebCSD 2020.1 to use the 2021 (542) database provided with the 2020.3 and later CSD releases?
- Authors’ names in the CSD: how to add them correctly? How to search for them?
- Licensing and Activation Steps
- Updating an existing local licence server after obtaining a new licence