For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
… for your computer's graphical system, as provided by the manufacturer (e.g. NVidia or AMD). Note that often the basic driver supplied by Windows or your Operating …
… in $CSDHOME/bin. For Windows the isostar.exe should be associated with the IsoStar files downloaded from the server automatically. For Mac OS X you may need …
… and the ReducedCellQuerySchema.txt file for details on how to construct a suitable input XML file. Windows Version Instructions …
… of Global Options given on the left of the GOLD Setup window. The scheduling window allows you to select a set of machines, across which a parallel GOLD job …
… Why do I just get a load of text in my browser window when trying to view a scatterplot? …
… ).It should also be noted that the Windows and Mac versions of GOLD do not support PVM, but can be run in parallel via GRID-based parallel processing. For GOLD 5.4 …
… be unable to provide support. The Windows version of Vista has been tested on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. The linux version of Vista has been tested on RedHat …
… be the same. Determining your local IP address is a little trickier than for your external IP address and the method varies between operating systems:Windows: 1 …
… and IE10 in January 2015. For more information on Microsoft’s plans, please see their website: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/endofsupport.aspx.• Our …
How do I set up a local installation of GOLD Suite to communicate with a licence server running on another computer?
… command window output on Windows, or the GOLD/gold/licence.log file on linux). In order to access the FlexNet licence server, you local installation must …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?