For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… in $CSDHOME/bin. For Windows the isostar.exe should be associated with the IsoStar files downloaded from the server automatically. For Mac OS X you may need …
… and the ReducedCellQuerySchema.txt file for details on how to construct a suitable input XML file. Windows Version Instructions …
… of Global Options given on the left of the GOLD Setup window. The scheduling window allows you to select a set of machines, across which a parallel GOLD job …
… Why do I just get a load of text in my browser window when trying to view a scatterplot? …
… ).It should also be noted that the Windows and Mac versions of GOLD do not support PVM, but can be run in parallel via GRID-based parallel processing. For GOLD 5.4 …
… be unable to provide support. The Windows version of Vista has been tested on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. The linux version of Vista has been tested on RedHat …
… be the same. Determining your local IP address is a little trickier than for your external IP address and the method varies between operating systems:Windows: 1 …
… and IE10 in January 2015. For more information on Microsoft’s plans, please see their website: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/endofsupport.aspx.• Our …
… _register tool. Windows From the CSD_2018\CSD_539 directory run: ..\Mercury\batch_register.exe –current_machine –site_id XXXX –conf_code YYYYY -email …
How do I set up a local installation of GOLD Suite to communicate with a licence server running on another computer?
… command window output on Windows, or the GOLD/gold/licence.log file on linux). In order to access the FlexNet licence server, you local installation must …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted