For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… the installer's behaviour or provides information normally entered via installer dialogs. Windows: Ensure you are in the same directory as the .exe installer file …
… will require your CSD site number and confirmation code to download the client).For Windows, installation should automatically setup an association …
… Is it possible to view multiple structures simultaneously in the same window? …
… On linux, Hermes has a transparent window and/or shows strange artefacts …
… On linux, Mercury has a transparent window and/or shows strange artefacts …
… to the top level of your GOLD Suite installation and then unpack the ccdc_licence.dat file it contains. On Windows this can be achieved by double clicking …
… the Mercury 3.10 visualiser window. The ADPs can be seen by either selecting the ‘Ellipsoid’ style from the display toolbar, or via Display > Styles > Ellipsoid …
How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
… for your computer's graphical system, as provided by the manufacturer (e.g. NVidia or AMD). Note that often the basic driver supplied by Windows or your Operating …
I reformatted my hard drive / changed my IP address and now ConQuest/Mogul/registered Mercury* features doesn't/don't work
… mechanism relies in part on some data derived from your hard drive (for Windows) or your IP address (for UNIX). If these change, then this can fool the CSD …
… panel 8- Press RUN to see the Mogul plot I would also try to run Mogul by clicking on the desktop icon or Start Menu icon (Windows) to verify that it is properly …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?