For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… Hermes 1.9 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 …
… GOLD 5.6 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 …
… their own customised scatterplots. Plots calculated with IsoGen can be viewed and manipulated with the IsoStar control window in the usual way. However, two …
… _TOOLKIT_ASER_DATABASE. If this points to an ASER database, the database will be opened.For example, on Windows: SET CCDC_TOOLKIT_ASER_DATABASE=X:\cdromV5??\csd …
… _licence.dat’ in your CSD database files location. For Windows this will be the ‘CSD V5.XX’ folder where you installed the CSD System, for linux …
… when GOLD writes these out, by ticking or unticking the Save lone pairs tickbox on the Information in File tab under Output Options of the GOLD Setup window. You …
… to subscribe to the CSDS to obtain the most recent version. Multi-platform Licences including Windows - If your licence is for both UNIX and Windows platforms …
… How many z-matrices can I input to the "Molecular Z-Matrices" window of DASH? …
… applets running in your browser, even if they are in different windows or tabs. If you open too many applets at once, you may run out of Java heap memory …
Why do I get a pop up window when starting ConQuest that says "Some Anti-Virus Software stop ConQuest from starting its search engine..."?
… files.The simplest solution is to remove these temporary files and force ConQuest to remake them. For Windows XP, browse to the following folder:C:\Documents …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted