For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… No licence is required to use the basic functionality in Hermes. A CSDS licence is required to link to CSDS components (e.g. Mogul or IsoStar). A license …
… The advanced features of Mercury are licensed and registered separately to the main program. To register, select the Help → Register Materials module menu item …
… The CSDS is licensed on a geographical site basis and access is subject to a Licence Agreement. The software is licensed by calendar year, allowing access from …
… Selecting "Current Licensing Information" from the Help menu in ConQuest will allow you to see what type of licence you currently have and how many ConQuest …
… would resemble one of the following for linux, Windows or Mac OS X: csds-linux.run --mode unattended --unattendedmodeui none --Licensing RegisterAfterInstall …
… ) To increase the number of licenses that are available to you, you will need to upgrade your access level. Please contact us on email@example.com to do so. …
… Note: GOLD 5.4 and later uses CSD software suite based licensing, and does not require a license server to be run. For GOLD 5.3 and earlier, the simple answer …
… If you have a license for the Cambridge Structural Database System (CSD System) then you may use our search functionality provided in ConQuest or WebCSD …
… feedback if possible --Licensing can take the values of: NotNow to skip registration. Registration will need to be completed manually later RegisterAfterInstall …
I have spare licences yet my browser always displays the message "The client browser is not registered. There are no more client licenses available on this server."
… to the old licensing executable that does not require this environment. This can be done by copying $RELIBASE_ROOT/reli-cgi/relilicence.2.0.0 back to replace …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted