For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
I reformatted my hard drive / changed my IP address and now ConQuest/Mogul/registered Mercury* features doesn't/don't work
… *Some of the advanced features of Mercury require registration, which is only possible for CSD software suite subscribers. The CSD software suite licensing …
… installed and that the license is activated. …
… of your Apache server (e.g. cgi-bin).4. To test the CGI script, try accessing the following URLs: http(s)://your.server//isostar_server.cgi?check_license http(s …
… How does the GOLD licensing system work with multi-core or multi-processor systems? …
… local IP addresses are suitable for generating IP-based licences. We will let you know if your local IP licences are suitable when a licensing request is made …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?