For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… The executables supplied with the 2017 release, are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables …
… This can occur on newer Linux systems where desktop effects (such as transparency, animation etc) are activated. In order to view the enCIFer window normally …
… After installation, Windows locks down the installation directory. You may get an error when trying to do one of the tutorials. The solution is to copy …
… . These include: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32-bit and 64-bit RedHat Enterprise 5, 6 and 7 …
… DASH 3.3.6 is part of CSD-Materials, and is supported on the same Windows platforms as the current release. Please see this entry for more information.DASH 3.2 …
… CellCheckCSD is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible: 32-bit: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Linux - Intel compatible …
… : Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bitversions of Windows) for: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel …
… should attempt to re-download the installer package. See the following support database entry for help with downloading. On Windows systems we have had reports …
… The SuperStar 2.1.4 executables are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible …
… enCIFer 1.5.2 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted
- When running a structure search, I get an error that the search appears to have been interrupted by a dropped internet connection
- How do I add details of the main crystallographer associated with the data to my deposition?
- How can I associate raw data stored with another repository to my deposited structures?
- Why is my structure search query not highlighted in the 2D diagram sometimes?