For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… CellCheckCSD 1.2 is supported on: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows) for: Windows 7, 8 …
… This can occur on newer Linux systems where desktop effects (such as transparency, animation etc) are activated. In order to view the enCIFer window normally …
… After installation, Windows locks down the installation directory. You may get an error when trying to do one of the tutorials. The solution is to copy …
… The executables supplied with the 2019 release, are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables …
… enCIFer 1.6.1 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible …
… DASH is part of CSD-Materials, and is supported on the same Windows platforms as the current release. Please see this entry for more information.DASH 3.2 …
… . These include: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 & 64 bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12 …
… itself is corrupted or incomplete in some way. Please open the licence file in a text editor by going to: UNIX - cat GOLD_Suite/ccdc_licence.dat Windows - Start …
… offers two key advantages: Your query is retained in the original window/tab so it can easily be modified, saved or run again. You can compare multiple search …
… ConQuest 1.18 RC1 (released November 2015) is unable to export search details in PDF format on Windows. Doing so will produce a python traceback ending …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?