For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… The CSD software suite downloads are made available from a content distribution network that should allow high speed downloads across the world. If you …
… When searching for data using the free Access Structures service, a successful search displays a summary page with a “Download” button to download …
… enCIFer is freely available for download to the scientific community. …
… The CSD softwate suite download page will provide you with an email that contains a set of temporary download links that are valid for 24 hours. After …
… The free Access Structures service offers downloads in a CIF file format. A successful search (using either the deposition number, DOI of the journal article …
… Mercury is distributed as a part of the CSD-System. Links for subscribers to download the CSD-System can be requested at the CSDS Downloads page. Mercury can …
… Firstly, the complete CSD System 2019 downloads should all be approximately 8.0 GB in size. If your download is significantly less that this then you should …
… in $CSDHOME/bin. For Windows the isostar.exe should be associated with the IsoStar files downloaded from the server automatically. For Mac OS X you may need …
… The 3D structure may take a few seconds to load. While the 3D structure is loading you can still use the page and download the deposited CIF for the structure …
… After the associated paper is published, data may be downloaded from the CCDC using our free Access Structures service. To use this service you will need …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?