For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… The main reference for GOLD is: Development and Validation of a Genetic Algorithm for Flexible Docking G. Jones, P. Willett, R. C. Glen, A. R. Leach and R …
… : 10.1006/jmbi.2001.4901] Simple knowledge-based descriptors to predict protein-ligand interactions. Methodology and validation J. W. M. Nissink, M. L. Verdonk and G. Klebe, J …
… : Due to the way in which Refcodes are assigned, it is not valid to search the CSD using refcode ranges. …
… is not a valid Win32 application. This issue has been resolved in CSDS 2020.2 and later versions. You can request new download links for the latest release of CSDS from …
… Valid CIF data names and the permitted data value type(s) for each name are expressed in a computer-readable dictionary, where the dictionary syntax is defined …
… . Smith, R. Taylor, R. I. Cooper, S. E. Harris and A. G. Orpen, J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci., 44, 2133-2144, 2004 [DOI: 10.1021/ci049780b] Validating …
How long does it take for CSD Communications and structures published in associated scientific articles to be curated?
… All structures undergo automatic validation at the point of deposition and then at the point of publication (either as a CSD Communication or through …
… on the validation stage of the deposit process and will compare the reduced cells of the data you are depositing to the reduced cells of all the published structures …
… editorial team with information required for scientific validation prior to inclusion into the CSD and speeds up the addition of new structures into the database …
… and validated at CCDC. The structures will also be immediately added to our Access Structures service and if appropriate will be curated into the Cambridge …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio