For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… This can occur on newer Linux systems where desktop effects (such as transparency, animation etc) are activated. In order to view the enCIFer window normally …
… CellCheckCSD is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible: 32-bit: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Linux - Intel compatible …
… (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bitversions of Windows) for: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions …
… This can be caused by having desktop effects enabled on your linux system. To determine if this is the cause, please disable desktop effects and see if Hermes …
… This can be caused by having desktop effects enabled on your linux system. To determine if this is the cause, please disable desktop effects and see if Mercury …
… only applies to GOLD 5.3 and earlier. The version of FlexNet distributed with GOLD Suite 5.2 or 5.3 requires LSB 3.0 or higher to be installed on your Linux …
… In some cases, when selecting atoms in the 3D viewer, the wrong atom will be shown selected. This has only been observed on Mac OSX and Linux and the fix …
… be present in most older Linux distributions. If you are using a newer linux distribution, you may only have readline library version 5, in which case you will need …
… . These include: Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32-bit and 64-bit RedHat Enterprise 5, 6 and 7 …
… Mercury tries to use the native OpenGL libraries for your Linux distribution. However if you are experiencing any problems with Mercury's display this is most …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted
- When running a structure search, I get an error that the search appears to have been interrupted by a dropped internet connection
- How do I add details of the main crystallographer associated with the data to my deposition?
- How can I associate raw data stored with another repository to my deposited structures?
- Why is my structure search query not highlighted in the 2D diagram sometimes?