For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… is distributed as part of the 32-bit Windows and Linux versions of the CSD System Software. If you have created an inhouse database that you wish to search using ConQuest …
… that still require access to PreQuest, it is no longer included in the main CSD System installer but can be requested for Windows and Linux (32-bit) by sending …
Relibase data updates fail with an error message similar to "sort: open failed: +4: No such file or directory"
… This problem may be observed on newer linux versions, such as RedHat Enterprise 5, and is due to some functionality of the system "sort" command being made …
… would resemble one of the following for linux, Windows or Mac OS X: csds-linux.run --mode unattended --unattendedmodeui none --Licensing RegisterAfterInstall …
… . These include: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 & 64 bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12 …
… , Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 64 bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16 Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13 …
… Server: The Relibase+ 3.2 server installation is supported on the following systems: Linux - Intel Compatible, 32-bit: RedHat Enterprise 5 and 6 Debian 4, 5 …
… Hermes 1.9 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 …
… GOLD 5.6 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 …
… _licence.dat’ in your CSD database files location. For Windows this will be the ‘CSD V5.XX’ folder where you installed the CSD System, for linux …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted