For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… email@example.com –auto_accept_licence Linux From the CSD_2019\csd directory run: ../bin/batch_register –current_machine –site_id XXXX –conf_code YYYYY -email firstname.lastname@example.org …
… :\results\results2.xml Linux Version Instructions========================== CellCheckCSD is run via the 'ccdc_searcher' script located in the 'bin' directory …
… built on the following platforms and operating systems: Linux - Intel compatible, kernel version 2.4.19 with GNU glibc version 3.2.3 (SuSE 8.1 Silicon Graphics …
… Why can't I start my FlexNet licence server on my Linux machine? …
… ="1234 \1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234\1234 1234"FEATURE gold_linux ccdc 5.2 28-feb-2019 999 123456780AB TS_OK \SIGN="1234 1234 1234 …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?