For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… enCIFer 1.6.1 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible …
… of "hostid" (for Linux users) to email@example.com who should be able to help further with your query. …
… on the .zip file and extracting the .dat file. On linux use the command: unzip ccdc_licence.zip or if unzip is unavailable on your system use the commands: gunzip -S …
… on Linux on a single designated computer. This server can then be accessed via the client package, which should ideally be installed on each user's workstation. Access …
… PVM ("Parallel Virtual Machine") is a third-party software package that is supplied with GOLD for linux-based platforms. It allows GOLD users to distribute …
… The SuperStar 2.1.5 executables are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux …
… The IsoStar client package is included with the main CSDS software installer. The linux script for launching the IsoStar client is run_isostar and is located …
… My linux computer has the latest graphics and opengl drivers but mesa is being used instead …
… On linux, the graphical user interface displays no or strangely formatted text …
… In some circumstances, users may prefer to run parallel GOLD using a pre-existing installation of PVM rather than the version packaged within the Linux GOLD …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted