For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… The SuperStar 2.1.5 executables are supported on the following platforms and operating systems: Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux …
… We are aware of an issue with ConQuest 2.0.0 (2019 release) failing to start on linux with some localisation settings. In these cases, when started …
… The IsoStar client package is included with the main CSDS software installer. The linux script for launching the IsoStar client is run_isostar and is located …
… My linux computer has the latest graphics and opengl drivers but mesa is being used instead …
… On linux, the graphical user interface displays no or strangely formatted text …
… In some circumstances, users may prefer to run parallel GOLD using a pre-existing installation of PVM rather than the version packaged within the Linux GOLD …
… be unable to provide support. The Windows version of Vista has been tested on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. The linux version of Vista has been tested on RedHat …
… with. For linux, the run_isostar script must be associated with your web browser. For example with Firefox 1.5: Start Firefox Select Edit Select the Downloads tab …
… and then just type it's name, e.g. csds-windows.exe Linux: You will normally need to specify the location of the installer executable to run it - this is most easily …
How do I set up a local installation of GOLD Suite to communicate with a licence server running on another computer?
… for a bash shell on linux: export CCDC_LICENSE_FILE=/usr/local/my_licence_file Another alternative is to set CCDC_LICENSE_FILE to be the port@host value of your …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?