For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… structures visualised have bond types assigned. Any identified stereocentres are assessed using Cahn-Ingold-Prelog (CIP) priority rules (including special CIP …
… Anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs – also called thermal ellipsoids) can be viewed directly from the Mercury visualiser window. The ADPs can be seen …
… . For information on correcting CIFs, please see this link.The CCDC program Mercury is a crystallographic visualiser available free of charge to the scientific …
… by clicking on the Unknown Atoms button and finally clicking on the protein molecule in the Hermes 3D visualiser to remove all unknown atoms within it (and hence …
… structures. In addition, you can visualise structures you have already published in our Access Structures service, check the status of any depositions …
… ] New software for searching the Cambridge Structural Database and visualising crystal structures I. J. Bruno, J. C. Cole, P. R. Edgington, M. K. Kessler, C. F …
How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
… How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)? …
… graphics card, such as those available from NVidia or AMD, will improve performance when visualising large complex structures or large packing diagrams …ConQuest CSD CSD Python API CSD-Core CSD-CrossMiner CSD-Discovery CSD-Enterprise CSD-Materials enCIFer GOLD Goldmine Hermes IsoStar Mercury Mogul SuperStar
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio