For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… This can occur on newer Linux systems where desktop effects (such as transparency, animation etc) are activated. In order to view the enCIFer window normally …
… and 10 Linux - Intel compatible. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available for: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16 Note: As we add …
… This can be caused by having desktop effects enabled on your linux system. To determine if this is the cause, please disable desktop effects and see if Hermes …
… This can be caused by having desktop effects enabled on your linux system. To determine if this is the cause, please disable desktop effects and see if Mercury …
… (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows) for: Windows 7 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 64-bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu …
… only applies to GOLD 5.3 and earlier. The version of FlexNet distributed with GOLD Suite 5.2 or 5.3 requires LSB 3.0 or higher to be installed on your Linux …
… In some cases, when selecting atoms in the 3D viewer, the wrong atom will be shown selected. This has only been observed on Mac OSX and Linux and the fix …
… : Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows) for: Windows 7 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 64-bit …
… Mercury tries to use the native OpenGL libraries for your Linux distribution. However if you are experiencing any problems with Mercury's display this is most …
… is distributed as part of the 32-bit Windows and Linux versions of the CSD System Software. If you have created an inhouse database that you wish to search using ConQuest …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?