For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… This can occur on newer Linux systems where desktop effects (such as transparency, animation etc) are activated. In order to view the enCIFer window normally …
… and 10 Linux - Intel compatible. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available for: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16 Note: As we add …
… This can be caused by having desktop effects enabled on your linux system. To determine if this is the cause, please disable desktop effects and see if Hermes …
… This can be caused by having desktop effects enabled on your linux system. To determine if this is the cause, please disable desktop effects and see if Mercury …
… only applies to GOLD 5.3 and earlier. The version of FlexNet distributed with GOLD Suite 5.2 or 5.3 requires LSB 3.0 or higher to be installed on your Linux …
… In some cases, when selecting atoms in the 3D viewer, the wrong atom will be shown selected. This has only been observed on Mac OSX and Linux and the fix …
… be present in most older Linux distributions. If you are using a newer linux distribution, you may only have readline library version 5, in which case you will need …
… Mercury tries to use the native OpenGL libraries for your Linux distribution. However if you are experiencing any problems with Mercury's display this is most …
… : Windows - Intel compatible, 32 bit, Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 & 64 bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16 Mac …
… (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows), Windows 7, 8 and 10 Linux - Intel compatible, 32 & 64 bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- With MacOS 10.14 (Mojave), Mercury & Hermes crash when checking for an update, or after 5 minutes of use
- What is ConQuest and CQBatch's "Use Legacy Search Engine"?
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?
- Why have the CCDC and FIZ Karlsruhe collaborated?
- Can I access Inorganic/ICSD data through the CSD-System?