For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… & 64 bit: RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7 CentOS 6 and 7 Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16 Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13 Note: As we add support for newer Linux versions …
… in $CSDHOME/bin. For Windows the isostar.exe should be associated with the IsoStar files downloaded from the server automatically. For Mac OS X you may need …
… –auto_accept_licence Mac OS X From the CSD_2018/DATA/CSD_539 directory run:../../mercury.app/Contents/MacOS/batch_register –current_machine – site_id XXXX …
… Refcodes ending in ‘00’ are provisional identifiers which relate to CSD X-Press entries – these are published crystal structures that are yet to be fully …
… . You will see a lot of information, but the line you want to look for is "inet addr". The number next to that is your local IP address.Mac OS X:1. Open System …
Can I search for structures that satisfy a logical combination of text queries? For example, structures which have method set to X-RAY but not to NMR?
… Yes this is possible with the following steps: - Set up a keyword search on 'X-ray' and save the hitlist before running the search by entering a name …
The ‘IUCr’ button in enCIFer no longer allows me to paste the location of a CIF into a file name box on the checkCIF web page
… , or using CTRL-V (windows) or Command-V (mac) This is necessary as most web browsers no longer allow the direct pasting of file names, as a security precaution …
… chemical/x-isostar. Instead, they are being sent as plain text files, which your browser automatically displays itself, rather than launching the IsoStar client.For …
… In some cases, when selecting atoms in the 3D viewer, the wrong atom will be shown selected. This has only been observed on Mac OSX and Linux and the fix …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted