For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… , support for older versions may have to be withdrawn. Note: the IsoStar server is not supported on Mac OS X or Windows operating systems. IsoStar has been …
… –auto_accept_licence Mac OS X From the CSD_2019/DATA/CSD_540 directory run:../../mercury.app/Contents/MacOS/batch_register –current_machine – site_id XXXX …
… Refcodes ending in ‘00’ are provisional identifiers which relate to CSD X-Press entries – these are published crystal structures that are yet to be fully …
… . You will see a lot of information, but the line you want to look for is "inet addr". The number next to that is your local IP address.Mac OS X:1. Open System …
The ‘IUCr’ button in enCIFer no longer allows me to paste the location of a CIF into a file name box on the checkCIF web page
… , or using CTRL-V (windows) or Command-V (mac) This is necessary as most web browsers no longer allow the direct pasting of file names, as a security precaution …
… chemical/x-isostar. Instead, they are being sent as plain text files, which your browser automatically displays itself, rather than launching the IsoStar client.For …
… In some cases, when selecting atoms in the 3D viewer, the wrong atom will be shown selected. This has only been observed on Mac OSX and Linux and the fix …
… Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays …
… on a regular basis as they are received and these uncurated structures will appear in WebCSD as a separate database designated "CSD X-Press". The intention …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?