For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… structures. The CSD contains both X-ray and neutron diffraction analyses and structures are input into the CSD if they are based on either: - a single crystal study …
… of Linux, support for older versions may have to be withdrawn. Mac Intel compatible 64-bit executables for: macOS 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15 (the 2020 release …
… ‘synchrotron’ CIF field Information to include _diffrn_source The general X-ray source used in experiment e.g. ‘synchrotron’ _diffrn_source_type Specific …
… -organic experimental crystal structures. The CSD contains X-ray, neutron and electron diffraction analyses and structures are input into the CSD if they are based …
… -organic experimental 3D crystal structures from X-ray and neutron diffraction structures. Non-CSD structures include, for example, any calculated structures …
… and powder X-ray diffraction data for the structural refinement. These structures and cases in which the paper mentions an electron diffraction study and we do …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Activating the CSD Python API
- ConQuest crashes with "Failed to execute script csds" error message
- I use a local licence server and it fails approximately every two weeks with errors like"Unable to verify process lock!" in the log file
- I am unable to upgrade to the 2020 version of the CSD software, how do I continue using an older version?
- CCDC Software is currently incompatible with macOS 11 Big Sur