For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… of ligands and splits the docking of them. The splitting uses the start_at_ligand / finish_at_ligand modifiers to the ligand_data_file parameter (see the GOLD …
… ). The A.P.I. will allow users to modify the GOLD scoring-function mechanism so as to: Calculate and write out additional data after each docking Add extra …
… design including SuperStar intermolecular interaction maps and CSD Full Interaction Maps (FIMS) Protein-ligand docking using GOLD API functions including conformer …
… , for instance, is good for use with nuclear hormone receptors. Template docking protocols making use of the optimum scoring function or combination of scoring …
… on that computer. Changing hardware profiles can also cause this, for example docking a laptop into different docking stations.In such situations, the first course …
… multiple-processor machines. The process scheduler allows you to add suitable hosts into the schedule for use in docking a ligand. By clicking on the Add button you …
… During a docking run GOLD scores solutions according to a fitness function. GOLD offers a choice of fitness functions for scoring: GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… a guide as to how good the pose is; the higher the score, the better the docking result is likely to be. The GoldScore fitness function is the original scoring …
Why is there a discrepancy between the final fitness score and the calculated fitness score (from individual terms) of a docking performed using the GOLD API?
… Why is there a discrepancy between the final fitness score and the calculated fitness score (from individual terms) of a docking performed using the GOLD API? …
How do I set up a local installation of GOLD Suite to communicate with a licence server running on another computer?
… server is started, it will use two ports to communicate with incoming requests to run GOLD dockings. By default these are randomly assigned, but it is possible …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?