For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… Yes. SuperStar maps can be expressed as a set of pharmacophore points, which highlight the key interactions represented within the map. Pharmacophore points …
… SuperStar has an interface via Hermes. It features easy selection of calculation settings, and offers much control over the display of multiple maps …
… design including SuperStar intermolecular interaction maps and CSD Full Interaction Maps (FIMS) Protein-ligand docking using GOLD API functions including conformer …
… maps CSD Python API (Applications Programming Interface) More about CSD-Core …
… this is not achieved after a specified time the docking will fail with following error message: Error message: Insufficient mapping points to define a 3D mapping …
… docked orientations of the ligand) is set up at random. Each member of the population is encoded as a chromosome, which contains information about the mapping …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Supported browsers for web-based services e.g. WebCSD
- How can I find crystal structures analysed at high pressure in the CSD?
- On Windows, the Conformer Generator does not run as it cannot find a Python distribution
- I am using Chrome and clicking on a download link in the CSD download links email does nothing
- After updating to the 2021.1 release I get an error that VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found