Discover new molecules
For pharmaceutical and agrochemical researchers, CSD-Discovery provides in one place all the tools you need for discovering new molecules.
What’s included within a CSD-Discovery licence?
A CSD-Discovery licence provides access to a range of software and database tools covering scientific applications within the drug discovery field, from knowledge driven conformer generation to the search and analysis of protein-ligand complexes. A CSD-Discovery licence also provides full access to the data within the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD), and to the range of essential search, visualisation and analysis features available within CSD-System.
CSD-Discovery is also available as part of our CSD-Enterprise package which also includes access to CSD-Materials. If you would like to become a user of CSD-Enterprise, simply follow this link. Find out what’s included in each of our software packages here.
- Perform protein-ligand docking experiments and virtual screening using GOLD
- Geometric validation
- Validate your receptor-bound ligand geometry using the same CSD routines in place at the Protein Data Bank
- Drive the design of your ligands by knowledge driven prediction of their geometry
- Generate conformers derived directly from all the latest validated experimental data from the CSD
- Virtual Screening
- Utilise our knowledge based virtual screening workflow to find new hits using protein-ligand docking or ligand-based approaches
- Data mining
- Interrogate the CSD and the PDB for common interaction patterns using CSD-CrossMiner
For More Information