For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… sets is available from the Downloads page. GOLD has also been validated for virtual screening performance using the DUD active/decoy sets, as detailed …
… prediction and virtual screening, and thus it is now the default scoring function in GOLD. Other scoring functions may work well for certain protein targets. ChemScore …
… to perform the best overall for both pose prediction and virtual screening, and therefore is the scoring function selected by default. It is possible to alter …
… For very large virtual-screening tasks, we provide the GOLD Cluster tool. For smaller-scale parallelization, e.g. on a computational chemist's workstation …
… , Proteins, 52, 609-623, 2003 [DOI: 10.1002/prot.10465] Protein-Ligand Docking and Virtual Screening with GOLD J. C. Cole, J. W. M. Nissink, R. Taylor in Virtual …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… scoring functions for both pose prediction and virtual screening. This scoring function is the default for GOLD version 5.1 and later. …
… to be a starting point for virtual high-throughput screening methods where a complete framework is required. The MOF subsets will be maintained as part of the CSD Portfolio …
… installer from https://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/support-and-resources/csdsdownloads/ Click Settings on the first screen then click the Repositories tab Add a temporary …
… to use ConQuest utilising all of your screen space that you manually resize the window by clicking on the edge of the ConQuest window and drag to the desired size …
… analysis, and FIMS Crystal packing studies Hydrate analysis Cocrystal screen design using molecular complementarity API functions including crystal packing …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio