For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… The similarity search is based on a comparison of molecular fingerprints, so it is important to sketch a full molecule rather than a substructure …
… The similarity search in WebCSD is based on molecular fingerprints that are calculated using the chemical features of the molecule such as atom types, bond …
… molecular complementarity API functions including crystal packing similarity, powder X-ray diffraction simulation and comparison, as well as conformer …
… With all fingerprint-based methods of similarity searching there are certain strengths and weaknesses inherent in the fingerprint definitions …
… The Hydrogen Bond Propensity tool (accessed from within Mercury) accepts molecular input in a wide variety of formats. If you simply want to assess …
… , depending on your operating system, the command for this will be something similar to: yum install libXmu Please consult your system administrator for assistance …
… , the command for this will be something similar to: yum install freetype …
… Retrieval of Crystallographically-Derived Molecular Geometry Information I. J. Bruno, J. C. Cole, M. Kessler, Jie Luo, W. D. S. Motherwell, L. H. Purkis, B. R …
… Any molecular or crystallographic files displayed in Mercury can be assessed and the observed stereocentres (if any) can be classified as long as the molecular …
… to ensure this is not artifactual. This usually occurs when an equally good correlation is found between binding affinity and molecular weight. Both fitness …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?