For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… Determination of Molecular Crystal Structures from Powder Diffraction Data. W. I. F. David, K. Shankland, N. Shankland, Chem. Commun., 931-932, 1998 [DOI …
Why does Mercury not generate an ESD for a particular bond length, angle, torsion or other measurement in my structure?
… Mercury provides the tabulation of measured and standard molecular geometric parameters, along with estimated standard deviations (ESDs) for those values …
… for subsequent scatterplots. Note that the procedure detailed above will be similar but slightly different for later versions of Firefox (e.g. the initial …
… crystallographic binding pose can be reproduced better. The GOLD docking algorithm returns only very similar binding poses. If so, try using the Diverse …
… . Taylor, J. Mol. Biol., 267, 727-748, 1997 [DOI: 10.1006/jmbi.1996.0897] Other GOLD publications include: Molecular recognition of receptor sites using a genetic …
… RPluto is a tool for visualising molecular crystal structures, its features include: A range of input file formats (CSD FDAT, SHELX and CIF formats) Data …
… If you get a message similar to: Could not find database files : dir home child process exited abnormallythen IsoStar can not find the Cambridge …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Running an API script in Mercury or Hermes fails with the error " QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set" on linux
- How long does it take for CSD Communications and structures published in associated scientific articles to be curated?
- ConQuest 2.0 fails to start on some linux and MacOS systems if unregistered
- Images exported from Mercury when accessed on Windows over remote desktop can appear compressed
- Crossminer crashes on Windows after starting the interface with the message "Cannot create a valid graphics content: exiting"