Our distributors provide access to CCDC data and software around the world.
To give all scientists the best service and support, we work with select distributor partners globally.
Find a local distributor here to access the CSD and CCDC software, for academic or industrial scientists.
If you're unsure who to contact, you are always welcome to speak to CCDC directly here.
Distributors for industrial / commercial users
Our carefully selected and trained distributor network serves industrial users around the world.
Find local CSD and CCDC software access and support for industrial research here:
- Japan: JAICI - Japan Association for International Chemical Information
The National Affiliated Centres network provides CSD access to Universities and academic institutions in many countries.
For all other countries: contact CCDC directly.
The following countries are served by a National Affiliated Centre. Find their contact details here.
- Australia: ANSTO Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Org
- Austria: University of Graz
- Belgium: KU Leuven
- Brazil: Dot Lib Information LLC
- Canada: University of Guelph
- China: Beijing Zhongke / CloudScientific Technology Co Ltd
- Czech Republic: Czech & Slovak Crystallographic Association
- Denmark: Aarhus University
- Finland: CSC - IT Center of Science Ltd
- France: INIST-CNRS Departement Portails et Services d'Information
- Hungary: Research Centre for Natural Sciences
- Israel: Weizmann Institute of Science
- Italy: Conferenza dei Rettori delle Università Italiane (CRUI)
- Japan: Institute for Protein Research Osaka
- Netherlands: Radboud University Nijmegen
- Norway: University of Oslo
- Poland: Lodz University of Science and Technology
- Romania: Babes-Bolyai University
- Russia: Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
- Slovenia: University of Ljubljana
- South Africa: University of Witwatersrand
- Spain: Universidad de Jaén
- Sweden: University of Stockholm
- Switzerland: ETH Zurich