Hermes allows you to visualise macromolecules in 3D including proteins, antibodies and Acids. Analyse the binding site edit ligands and cofactors, and generate high quality images for your publication.
With Hermes you can display protein and other macromolecular structures in 3D from the most common file types including PDB files, Mol2 files, Mol files and contoured surface files (.acnt format).
The flexible and comprehensive controls let you navigate around the structure and modify the appearance to display ribbons, wireframe or spacefill to suit your needs.
Hermes also hosts interfaces to GOLD, Mogul, SuperStar and CSD Ligand Overlay as well as descriptors for GOLD docking poses.
- Read in protein and ligand structures from external files - including from the PDB, or proprietary data
- Flexibly navigate and display the protein structure to create publication quality images
- Calculate and display auxiliary objects such as centroids and ribbons
- Measure and display distances, angles and torsion angles
- Find and display hydrogen bonds and nonbonded clashes - and customise how these are geometrically defined
- Edit ligands and cofactors - manually or automatically
- Link to Mogul to validate ligand and cofactor geometries, or IsoStar to inspect preferred locations and orientations of non-bonded interactions
- Link to SuperStar to calculate knowledge-based contact maps for common probes
- Link to GOLD to setup and run docking.