Visualization 101 - Visualizing Structural Chemistry Data with Mercury
Communicating your work with effective images is key when publishing or reporting your results.
In this free on-demand CSDU module, you will learn the basics of visualizing structures using Mercury and of preparing publication-ready images, including some of our popular hints and tips.
- How to navigate the Mercury interface.
- The basic options to visualize small molecule crystal structures.
- How to visualize the packing of a structure effectively.
- How to create high-resolution publication-ready images of your structures.
- No previous experience needed.
- Mercury installed. You can complete this module with a licensed version of Mercury or the free version.
This module takes less than 2 hours to complete.