For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… on the 'Details' button to see more details about a particular structure and from there you can update the publication details, extend the embargo period …
… Yes. Saved superposition data can be accessed via the 'Stored Results' section of Relibase+. Each saved set of data can either be 'Public' or 'Private …
… name and publication details. Data may also be downloaded freely from the CCDC without a license to the CSD if you know the publication that the structure …
… For information on obtaining Relibase+ please complete the Information on obtaining CCDC products form here. Please note that the public version of Relibase …
… Yes. If no publication is identified within a year of deposition you will be contacted to confirm if the structure can be published as a CSD Communication …
… ConQuest and Mercury contain DOIs for recent publications where available. Links are provided to the original article from these DOIs; in the case of ConQuest …
… the embargo period the data is not disclosed to the public unless the data is published in the literature or directly with the CCDC as a CSD Communication …
… change. We have workflows in place with all the major publishers to allow us to update the publication details automatically. In this case, it is not necessary …
… ). For this to work, you will need to have an unlimited site licence for the CSD System. Access is provided via a public server hosted at the CCDC. For pricing information …
… All structures deposited at the CCDC remain confidential until the point of publication. If you would like to share an unpublished structure with your co …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted