For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… of the deposition once the deposition has been completed. The crystallographer details should be added during the ‘Add Publication’ stage of the deposition process. For any …
… ) of the publication, e.g. 10.1107/S0021889810019680 The Digital object identifier (DOI) of the CSD entry, e.g. 10.5517/cc100012 The CSD refcode e.g. MATPAZ or ACANIL01 …
… The CCDC products Relibase/Relibase+ have now been retired. If you wish to reference Relibase/Relibase+ in publications, please use these references: Databases …
Is it possible to specify stereochemical configuration when constructing a query using the sketcher?
… stereochemistry is included in the CSD but only when the information is provided by the author in the original publication. When included in the database absolute …
… information about the similarity search calculation, see the following open access publication: Thomas et al., 2010, J. Appl. Cryst., 43, 362-366 …
… in published literature, and this will include cases where the same dataset has been reported in two or more publications. The number of hits reported by CCDC …
… of publication if we are not able to ascertain that you are an author or depositor of the data we are unable to release the data to you. Therefore, if our checks fail you …
Why do some of the structures that I have previously deposited not appear in the ‘My Structures’ view?
… will then be listed in your view. This may take up to two working days. Since we hold data confidentially until the point of publication if we are not able to ascertain …
… ] Previous publications highlighting new Mercury functionality that may be of interest include: Mercury CSD 2.0 - New Features for the Visualization …
… ; further details of the generation of these subsets are described in the Chemistry of Materials publication http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021 …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio